What can chiropractic help with when treating the cervical spine?
- Chronic or Acute Ear Pain
- Dizziness or Nauzea
- Headcahe Pain
- Chronic Tiredness
- Sinus or Allergy Problems
What can chiropractic help with when treating the thoracic spine?
- Breathing Difficulty (Shortness of Breathe)
- Some Chest Pains (Musculature or Structural)
- Digetive Problems (Indegestion or Heart Burn)
- Decreased Immune System
- Kidney Dysfunctions
- Some Skin Conditions (Acne)
- Constipation, Colic, Gas Pains, Diarrhea (Irritable Bowel Syndromes)
What can chiropractic help with when treating the lumbar spine?
- Constipation, Colic, Gas Pains, Diarrhea (Irratable Bowel Syndromes)
- Abdominal Cramps
- Groin Pain (Not associated with a Hernia)
- Bladder Troubles, Bed Wetting
- Leg Pains (Hip, Thigh, Knee, Calf, Ankle or Foot)
- Leg Cramps, Restless Leg Syndrome
Chiropractic care can help with many ailments of the body. By having a restiction in the spinal column, your vertebrae may cause an irritation to the nerves that exit the spinal column via the neural foramen. When the joint capsule becomes inflamed it creates a crowding of the nerves or releases irratational chemicals in the area. This will cause the nervous tissue to become weakened and where the nerves go become weak and/or dysfunctional. This is how chiropractic was discovered. By treating a certain spinal segment to release the irritational factors on the nervous tissue that innervate a particular organ system. So do you want your children to become healthier and stronger from inside outward?
Call today (225) 313-6996 for an appointment to have your children evaluated and find out how chiropractic care is the right choice for your children’s health.